Vision and Values
First Lutheran Christian School is a school of excellence and distinction founded in faith, creating seamless education and care for children ages 3 to Grade 7.
Our values reflect four key themes: spiritual, academic, social and citizenship.
- Members of the First Lutheran Christian School family have different faith and spiritual backgrounds and our school seeks to be inclusive;
- Lutheran thought and history compliment our understanding of the central truths of Christianity;
- Our rapidly changing and complex global environment demands we facilitate the individualized development of students; and
- Anyone may apply for enrolment in our school.
- Encourage each individual to reflect on their experience with Christ, seek spiritual truth and integrate it into their lives;
- Empower and equip individuals in order to create and maintain an enriched environment that facilitates learning and promotes academic excellence;
- Create a caring environment where all are safe and respected;
- Strategically connect with our community and the world in order to enhance the educational experience and share hope.